A logo is the foundation of a successful visual identity for your business or organization. At Architektos, we understand that a well-executed logo speaks volumes about who you are and what your business does. With multiple decades of background in the arts and creative project experience, we know what skill-set is required to build and polish a professional logo. Our process is simple, yet thorough:
1) We begin by interviewing you for ideas, color preferences, and preferred themes.
2) Once we have enough information, the design phase begins and our designers go to work behind the scenes.
3) A series of preliminary comps will be sent over for review and consideration. Here, your essential feedback is required, with up to 20 (or more) versions to choose from, and the revisions can begin.
4) With sufficient feedback and revisions, you will choose one or two logos you like most.
5) Lastly, you will pick a final logo. After final polishing, versions in .ai (Adobe Illustrator), .psd (Photoshop) or .eps (vector file) formats will be delivered to you. You will own all the rights to your new logo, although we like to feature designs in our portfolio—something to point to that exemplifies quality and a discerning eye.
Recent Logo Design examples:
Starting at: $300 – 10 professional logo designs w/ multiple revisions. Quick turnaround.